How to resume expired link in the UC Browser working tutorial 2017 It is very simple.and 100% working.
Hello Friends, Today I’m posting about a How to resume expired link in the UC Browser. It is very simple and 100% working. I always go with this trick when I got link expired error in UCBrowser. I hope this post helps you. Follow the given steps and resume link.
Steps to resume link:
- Open UCBrowser.
- Go to Downloads.
Hold the file which download link is expired or which is not resuming.
- After holding you got some information about the file.
- At the last you see download page.
- Copy that link.
- And open that link/page.
- And download starts again.
- When you download window that time rename that file.
- When file downloaded up-to 200kb.
- Then pause.
- Close the UCBrowser.
- Open file manager and go to UCDownloads folder.
- Copy the old downloaded (which is not resuming ) file and that file with .dltemp extension. In another folder for backup purpose.
- Now copy the name of new downloaded file and delete new downloaded file and rename the non resumable file and paste the copied name.
- Same for dltemp file.
- After that, open UCBrowser and resume.
- Your download has started now.
I hope this trick will solve your problem and you will able to resume trick.
If trouble in understanding above guide try the old guide given on next page.